Top 10 features of this truly one-of-a-kind home:
1) The almost 1-acre yard features a historic stone bridge, and still plenty of room for a pool, garden, and play area in the sought-after Todmorden Community and Wallingford-Swathmore School District and is conveniently located close to the SEPTA Wallingford Train Station, Philadelphia airport, shopping, and restaurants.
2) A large eat-in kitchen with a slider to the deck has a new refrigerator in 2020, an updated gas stove, double ovens, and multiple pantries for your storage needs.
3) Personalized versatility awaits – with an oversized laundry room (with washer & dryer purchased in 2019) connected to the mudroom or second home office off the garage….combined with the bathroom and study, could all come together into a first-floor in-law suite with a private entrance to the garage and the back yard as well. If you don't have that need, how about a playroom, exercise room, extra bedroom, game or crafting room? The possibilities are endless.
4) A multitude of storage needs, including a walk-in attic off the primary bedroom and a second attic with pulldown stairs that you can stand in! Plus, two extra large linen closets on the 2nd level.
5) Original untouched and unfinished hardwood floors await your personal style in the living room, dining room, family room, study, stairs, and all bedrooms (the carpet has been removed in the dining room to view). This is a rare find!
6) Two brick fireplaces in the main level great room and lower level recreation room have solid wood beam mantels that will be calling your name in the cool weather.
7) A large primary bedroom with an ensuite bath and walk-in closet, three additional well-sized bedrooms, and a hall bath with a jetted tub completed the top floor. Above all is a new roof from 2018!
8) The lower level, which runs the home's full length, is divided into two sides; one has a workshop, utilities, and more storage. It also features a full-size garage door for easy access. The other side is an open-concept entertaining area with a wet bar, half bath and walk-out access to a patio facing the beautiful backyard. Large enough for a pool table, seating area, and even a table for cards or games.
9) Beautiful landscaping surrounds this well-maintained and cared-for custom-built home. Enjoy the spacious deck and the amazing views from spring to fall.
10) The side entry garage offers privacy from the road, and the driveway is large enough for parking for your guests or additional vehicles without blocking access to the garage.
House is being conveyed in as is condition. Seller will not make any repairs including those that are as a result of an appraisal or inspection.
No similar listings found
Unfortunately, we don't have any similar listings at the moment. Please remove or change some of the selected filters.
Courtesy of: Patterson-Schwartz - Greenville Listing information provided courtesy of the Bright MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 2nd December, 2022 10:23 AM (UTC)